Tuesday 13 March 2012

Appreciation: Spirit

We rarely think about the Holy Spirit.  Often we offer praise to the Father and the Son, but little do we think of the Spirit.  Today, I am thinking of Him, the Holy Spirit that is inside of each Christian.  I really appreciate the way that the Spirit moves: sanctifying, speaking, leading, interceding for us.  It amazes me that the Spirit works in each person a different way.  For some, the Spirit is subtle and hardly a whisper, and yet for other the Spirit speaks directly and openly.

As strange as it may seem to the "conservative" mind, I love talking and listening to people who walk with and listen to "their Jesus" and to individuals that listen to the Spirit talking and leading them.  I also love hearing the answer that God gives people who have been on their knees for days, months, or even years, asking the Lord to speak and show Himself to them.

I am incredibly thankful that we have the Holy Spirit in us - leading us - as we search the scriptures, commune, and worship our God.  Thank you Father.

You add the Caption. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment