Sunday 15 April 2012

Pantry not food safe.

Well, today was an interesting day.  I enjoyed making a list of work that needs to be done in each location of the home as well as un tangled the clematis so that it will travel up our trellis on the front porch.  I also took the liberty to climb into the attic and check out the insulation.  Thankfully it is blown in grey stuff.  Definitely good stuff.  However, over the pantry and dining room it is well... Just look at the Pictures:

 

Yup, I took out the ceiling due to a leak in the roof.  Hopefully it will be a small repair where the corner of the add on and the old house is.  Thankfully it is a small part of the roof.  So it will be a cheap fix.  Most likely it will be a temporal fix with plans to reroof the whole house next year.  Time well tell.

The next two days I will be finishing my basement office/guest room remodel project at another house.  Perhaps I will post on that next. :-) But now is the time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment