Thursday 29 November 2012

Black Friday


Black Friday.  The first time I ever went shopping on BF I was much younger and desirous of purple Gameboy Advance that came with a free Mario game.  Since then, my desires have changed.  My choice of entertainment has moved from video games to working with my hands.  Since Sears had such great sales on BF, I pre-ordered the below beauties Thanksgiving night, and they arrived today!  No 4:00 morning on my day off work! Thankfully, I now have the sockets and other tools I have been borrowing to fix things like hubs, front end suspension, and similar car parts.  Needless to say, I am a very happy and almost as giddy as a 5 yr. old on Christmas day!








Along with the 309 pc. set, I also ordered the screw drivers(many went missing while in college), and nut drivers.  These I use almost twice a week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice... Now have fun trying to keep them all in their places... and.. "Can I borrow that!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Bolty, Storage containers are on the Christmas list! :-)

      Delete